Nitro PDF Professional is a PDF creating and managing software which is chosen by many home users and businesses because of its features set. What makes it a reference in the field is the possibility of exporting PDF documents into editable Office formats. The interface is similar to Microsoft Office one, so using this program will be very easy for people who know Office’s workflow.
One of the most outstanding features of this program is the price-quality relationship, offering most of the standard functionalities that in other cases would triplicate the price. It is a very flexible tool that maybe does not include superior functions, but grants you a great way to convert PDF files into editable Office formats.
How to use
Nitro PDF Professional gives you a wide range of ways to create your files, such as right clicking, by drag and drop function or within the program. It supports more than 300 different formats, and it is able to convert your PDF files without effort like Acrobat does, but with complex files, this software does a remarkable better job. You are free to export complex tables from PDF to Word, making them fully editable. Even if you download some complex PDF from a web page, this program still works perfectly fine.
This software allows you to shuffle, remove and add pages, create fill-in forms, bookmarks and digital IDs, and include comments too. There are some features that we should highlight, like the automatic creation of bookmarks for your PDF files or the ability of editing whole paragraphs. The main drawback of Nitro is that some of its tools are limited for some tasks, like creating indexes.
Nitro PDF Professional 184.108.40.206 Features
Here you can see some of the unique features of this program:
- Any PDF file can be viewed, opened, and accessed by users of Adobe Acrobat and other popular programs
- Support for around 300 different file formats
- Produce PDF files from any application that can print with Nitro’s virtual print driver
- Create PDF files from Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with ease
- Control files size and quality with its three profiles (web-, office-, or print-ready)
- Create PDF files from your clipboard with the Snapshot tool
- Create PDF files directly from your scanner in a single step
If you are interested in Nitro PDF Professional and need some more information before you download it, feel free to visit the developer’s website here .
The minimum system requirements to download and run this program are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP or higher
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- RAM Memory: 512 MB of system’s memory
- Hard disk space: 300 MB of free space available
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- Microsoft Office 2003 or later (required for the integrated features of Microsoft Office)
- Supports a wide range of formats
- Convert PDF tables to Word
- Compatibility with Acrobat and other programs
- Control files size and quality
- Great price-quality relationship
- Some tools are limited